Nowadays, your audience’s first impression of your business is based almost exclusively on your website! However, redesigning by yourself it is not easy. It is a task that requires time and money. However, the reward of a brand-new website can be enormous.
Remember that your website is one of the fundamental elements of your marketing strategy. So, when we talk about a redesigning your site, we are talking about making functional modifications that help it work and look better so you can reach your marketing goals.
Here are four reasons Why you should consider redesigning your website.
1. Are you getting the results you want?
It does not matter if your website looks gorgeous if you are not getting results, it means that it is not working for your business anymore. Here are a few questions you should ask yourself when thinking about redesigning your website (1):
-Does your call-to-action convert visitors into leads and customers?
-Do your landing pages inspire people to learn more by digging deeply, or are they merely aesthetically pleasing pages that convey little value?
-Is your site too text-heavy or riddled with corporate speak?
-Do your site’s look-and-feel match your company’s voice and speak directly to your target audience?
2. Have your goals changed?
Remember to check occasionally to be sure of the alignment of your site with your newest marketing plans. Ask yourself questions like:
– How often do you modify your marketing strategy?
– Do marketing strategy updates affect your conversion funnel?
– Will this changes in my strategy need to be reflected on my website?
Note: if you have not altered your marketing strategy in a while, it might not be your website that is the problem.
3. It is simple: Your website is not working
There can be elements of a site that aren’t effective, and you may not realize they are making your site less efficient.
Functionality should be a paramount focus for you — if it is not, your traffic and lead gen efforts could suffer. How you answer these questions might point you in the direction of a redesign:
– Can a visitor readily find the most basic things on your site, such as contact information?
– Is your site navigation confusing?
– Is your important content hidden?
– Are your product and service offers completely up-to-date?
4. Is your site responsive?
Did you know that web traffic comes primarily from mobile devices? If your site is not responsive yet, there is the chance that you are losing leads.
However, do you know what a responsive website design is?
Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform, and orientation; this means that almost every new client these days wants a mobile version of their website.
If you think your website needs a redesign, contact us!
We can make a free evaluation of your site.
We are offering excellent website design services, to learn more about our services CLICK HERE
(1) Hubspot: blog.hubspot.com/marketing/website-redesign-reasons-list (2) Smashing Magazine: smashingmagazine.com/2011/01/guidelines-for-responsive-web-design/